Avon Chamois Golf Grips
The original Avon Chamois golf grip has been a favorite for over 20 years.
- .580" and .600" core diameters available
- Ribbed - installed size: women's, standard and jumbo
- Innovative Air-Cushioned Absorption System (ACAS) sets the standard for comfort and control
- Popular choice for arthritic or sensitive hands
- The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Saturday, September 03, 2011
Reviewed By: jerrolscott
I found these grips purely by accident. I had broken my pitching wedge and needed a replacement. The replacement I found had the Avon Chamois grip installed. WOW. The feel is incredible even on bad shots! I'm ordering 8 more to change the rest of my set!!
- Thursday, August 08, 2013
Does Many Things Well
Reviewed By: Bruce Ferguson
I have large hands and used Lamkin Crossline Oversize for years. I'm also tall and my irons are +1/2. After getting a stinger on a tree root, I decided to go back to the Avon jumbos I had used several iron sets ago. Not only are they shock resistant, they have great feel, control and all-weather playability. They are also far lighter than the Lamkin Crossline oversize, which means, with +1/2 clubs, I need less tip-weighting to maintain my D2 swing weight.
- Friday, August 08, 2008
Reviewed By: Marlis Hatton
The Chamois grips are very long lasting. They are easy on your hands and golf gloves. Read More Reviews