Golf Pride Decade Multi-Compound Golf Grips
The Golf Pride Multi-Compound Cord golf grip features an exclusive black velvet cord that provides firm, all-weather control for top hand.
- .580" and .600" core diameters available
- Round or ribbed - installed size: standard or midsize
- Soft, red rubber delivers enhanced feel and response in lower hand
- The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Reviewed By: Bob Dani
(Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
These are the best grip in golf. The grip is a little bit on the pricy side, and I would only recommend them for the better player because of the price.
- Monday, September 29, 2008
Nice feel without a glove
Reviewed By: Tom
I don't use a glove and these grips work well. Good feedback from the shaft. If it is humid or you get caught in a shower make sure to keep them dry.
- Monday, August 04, 2008
Reviewed By: Josh
(West Liberty, Iowa)
Nice look and feel.These grips are great until you play in humid or wet conditions. If the grip gets wet or your hands sweat, it feels like you have very little control. This grip is suppossed to be for humid or wet conditions according to the Golf Pride website, however, I totally disagree.Read More Reviews